Preventive Maintenance is the key to maximum running efficiency, less down time, and longer life out of an ice machine. The primary items for an ice machine are:
- Clean and sanitize the water system.
- Clean air filters on air-cooled models.
- Check external filter system and change cartridges as needed.
- Check inlet water valve screens.
- Conduct bearing and auger inspection on extruded ice makers.
- Conduct a visual inspection of components, controls, and wiring for oil spots, loose wires, loose fasteners, corrosion, etc.
- Clean the bin interior and unit exterior.
If conducted on a regular basis, preventative maintenance checks will save time and money.
Call Ice Solutions 24 today to find a plan which meets your needs. 847-807-3385